- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA)
- TAGteach Level 1 Certification
- Operation Socialization Certified Trainer (OSCT)
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator
- Supporting Member of International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
- Professional Member of the Pet Professional Guild (PPG)
In addition to her role as Director of Operations, Carrie is involved in all three of our training programs at WOOFS!. She teaches a number of group classes from Basic through Canine Good Citizen, trains pups directly in our Day School and Boarding School program, and works one-on-one with you and your dog to solve challenging behavioral issues.
Carrie also volunteers with a non-profit organization that trains service dogs for veterans with physical disabilities and/or mental-health challenges. Additionally, Carrie has volunteered with and fostered 32 dogs for several bully breed rescue organizations since 2006. Carrie learned that foster dogs with nice manners were quicker to find homes and more likely to stay in them, so she places special emphasis on teaching fosters to be well-mannered members of their homes and communities.