The following is our current operating status of of July 1st, 2020:
Daycare remains open. We continue to practice increased disinfection and social distancing. Please continue to the Boarding section for current safety policies.
Boarding is reopened as of June 22, 2020. Please note the following policy updates:
We will no longer have a staff person present overnight.
Instead we will be staffed until 10 pm and then again at 6:30 am. We are installing cameras and undergoing a security analysis to make sure all boarding dogs are safe during the overnight hours. We will also be limiting our non-crate options so that there is only one dog per suite. Some exceptions will be made for multiple dogs in the same household.
Please wear a mask while in our facilities.
Please do not enter our facilities if you have a fever, any symptoms of illness, or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Employees are required to wear masks when interacting with customers.
Employees are also being monitored for signs and symptoms of illness, including checking temperatures. To comply with current rules, we are carefully scheduling staff so that there are never more than 10 people in the building at a time.
Hand sanitizer is available in our lobby.
We will continue to regularly sanitize all frequently touched surfaces such as pens, door knobs, phones, computers etc.
We have begun in-person classes in addition to our virtual class offerings. The following class policies apply as of July 1st, 2020:
- All students will be required to sign a COVID-19 liability waiver.
- Each class will have max size of 6 dogs, with a maximum of two people per dog.
- We have increased the time between classes to 30 minutes to avoid overlap in the lobby and parking lot and to allow time for disinfecting between classes.
- All students and trainers will be required to wear a mask during class and remain six feet apart.
- All students will be required to sanitize hands at the beginning of class.
- Not ready to come back? Virtual classes will continue to be available.
Several of our trainers are now offering in-person private training sessions. In-home privates are available on a limited basis. Masks are required at the discretion of the trainer. Virtual private training remains as an effective and easily available training option.