As the coronavirus continues to spread, we wanted to touch base about our services. The health and safety of our students and instructors is of paramount importance so we want to share with you some of the measures WOOFS! Is taking to keep everyone safe.
Due to their crowded and interactive nature, all Saturday morning Puppy Parties are cancelled through the end of March 2020.
- Cleaning measures: Extra cleaning measures have been implemented. Door knobs, chairs, surfaces, light switches etc. are all being disinfected before and after each class. We will not be offended if you wipe down your seat again! We have always had hand sanitizer available, and encourage everyone to use it. Also, the disinfectant we use regularly does kill coronavirus.
- Classroom Etiquette: We encourage all students to maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from each other whenever possible. This may mean using the smaller rooms during class. Suddenly social isolation is cool!
- Treats: We discourage students from sharing treats, so please make sure you bring enough. Unfortunately generosity and sharing is going to need to be on hold.
- Demonstrations: Instructors are going to be doing fewer demonstrations with classroom dogs. We still love your pup, we just don’t want to be handing leashes back and forth.
- Illness: If you feel sick AT ALL, please please please do not come to class. We are reviewing our make up policies for the extent of this crisis and are committed to helping you get all of the classes you enrolled for.
- Transferring: If your class has not started yet and you belong to an at-risk population, we encourage you to consider transferring to a future class. All transfer penalties will be suspended for at risk persons.
Private training sessions can continue as scheduled at the discretion of you and your trainer. If you feel sick AT ALL, please cancel your session. The fee for cancelling with less than 24 hours notice will be waived.
DAYCARE and BOARDING
Daycare and boarding will be open as usual. Extra cleaning measures have been implemented. Door knobs, surfaces, light switches etc. are all being disinfected regularly throughout the day. The disinfectant we use regularly does kill coronavirus.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com